Saying "No" (was Convention is focused)

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 22:45:35 EDT

Hi list,
 I have been tuning since the mid seventies,and have a sucessful rebuilding
buisness.I am a staff technician at a college,and get calls all the time from
RPT's in our chapter on various subjects.While I am still learning every
day,myself and other associates I know (Roger Jolly who I took a class from
in Chicago for one),should not be labeled as beginners,because of an
associate status.I have not taken all the tests,although I did take the
written in Chicago (passed),and plan to take the other two this year.I myself
would like to see more advanced classes,as I'm sure other associates would as
well.
Best,
Hazen Bannister