Hammer Juice Solvents, Alcohols, Long

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 09:11:49 -0700

Earl,
Thank you for the small dissertation re. Alcohol. Interesting stuff!
In a former life, I worked in the Medical field, occasionally we used 100%
Alcohol. It always amazed me, when a bottle of that stuff was opened, you
needed to have it setting in a tray/pan, because the minute you cracked the
seal, it started expanding, (drawing moisture from the air)! In a way, it
was neat, because we always got at least 1/4 liter more than what we paid
for!<G>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)

Squares Are Grand Too!<G>