Shaft from Schaff on Piano Gold Paint

Bigeartb@AOL.COM Bigeartb@AOL.COM
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 09:10:01 EDT

Steinway has always been most helpful each and every time I have contacted
them.
I have found them to be exceptionally kind, helpful and most professional.
Three years ago while visiting New York, My wife and I, our son, Sister in
law, brother in law and their daughter visited the Steinway & Sons Store
downtown New York. All of us Alabamians walked in talking our southern talk
sounding , I'm sure to them, like the Beverly Hillbillies and not too
smart...although five out of the six have Master Degrees in their fields. At
anyrate, I said in my southern slang, "I'm real proud to be here and this is
a real treat for me". Those folks took me and my entire family on a grand
tour of the entire facility. I played the piano Billy Joel had played the day
before. I rode the little elevator to the climatic controlled basement and I
also saw the technicians facilities.
     I was and still am most appreciative to the folks at Steinway who helped
make our New York trip even more memorable.
     However, I do spray all my plates with "rich gold" from Mohawk
Refinishing Products, Atlanta, Ga.
     I've always wanted to thank that nice salesman at Steinway for being so
kind to a bunch of southern folk visiting New York City. Thank ya'll for a
great visit.

Tommy Black
Decatur, Ala.