Is there any interest? was Re: no comp.

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 15:46:15 EDT

Del and I have been discussing what subjects could be offered at the
convention that would attract more technicians, especially the older, more
experinced ones who have not been coming to the conventions recently, because
there just aren't enough interesting topics offered.

The challenge is to come up with topics that might be of interest, and an
instructor who could present that topic, (or offer to teach it yourself).

For the Board, could consideration be given to offer  instructors additional
compensation to come up with more advanced topics?

Below is the Del's latest comments on the subject. These ideas, hopefully,
will be taken into advicement by the Institute Committee.

Wim