Echo-cho-ho-ho-ho-o-o-o-o~~~~~~~~~~

ANRPiano@AOL.COM ANRPiano@AOL.COM
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 21:56:28 EDT

Ron,

I have a similar situation but this is in a large Catholic Cathedral here in
Chicago.

Marble floors, 3 story ceilings, an echo which never dies and a 6' Aeolian
grand with steel reinforced hammers.

My solution: ear plugs, late night tunings so that outside noises are at a
min., also the custodian who just has to vacuum at the same time I am working
is long gone, and I propose all sorts of expensive repairs for the piano each
time.  (Looks like it is working, they are looking at a S&S D.)

Oh yes, plenty of aspirin and frequent breaks, and I charge by the hour for
every min. it takes.

Andrew Remillard
ANRPiano.com