CA gluing Grand Pin blocks....My take on it/ Richard Brekne

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:55:17 +0200

Thanks, a lot of good news.

I just downloaded "the Epoxy book" from System Three site,
http://www.systemthree.com/index.html  and indeed that is clearly
mentioned that the principal enemy if not the only one is UV.

Was not aware of that, but indeed I did not use Polyester but real
(expensive !) epoxy for stratification work.

This quality is very thin, so it is not building a lot of material,
and it goes deep in the porous material. Beside, it takes 72 hrs or
more to became hard, and it is easy to wash the extra. It may be the
same kind than their "Clear coat" quality may be.

Sure the pins seems to hold very well with this method.

If it remains as that after that it will be nice.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG

gone soon for a time !