Chemical resistant gloves

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 10:56:59 EDT

    Terry

    acetone or most commonly lacquer thinner is used as an after wash to
remove any left over residues. It's not as common any more because of the
water wash stripper but we more commonly rewash all the stripped parts with
T.S.P and steel wool for that purpose.
  Can you post the address and info for oxford products? Thanks