piano refinishing

Jon Page jonpage@attbi.com
Fri, 07 Jun 2002 01:24:59 -0400

At 11:52 PM 6/6/2002 -0400, you wrote:
><snip>... our PTG organization , our PTG Journal and our list is not the
>place for the person who is only a refinisher. Now, how do we share chapter 3
>with those technicians who wish to learn. I guess we don't , can't, or won't.
>Evidently furniture refinishers have infiltrated our organization of highly
>skilled folks. I didn't know this. Therefore I will keep the secrets of piano
>refinishing....secret.
>
>Tommy Black
>Decatur, Ala.

What about the people who are only tuners, or only technicians. Only a
refinisher...indeed.
Had I that much ambition. It's easier to tune 100 pianos than to refinish
one. It pays better too.

Did I miss something? Was this some tongue-in-cheek humor?
Regards,

Jon Page,   piano technician
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.
mailto:jonpage@attbi.com