shopping at convention, was Re: It was all my fault

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 12:49:38 EDT

In a message dated 6/7/2002 12:10:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
piano@charlesneuman.net writes:

> So it seems like it
> would make sense to have at least two of these, or even more, to avoid
> having to add and remove needles from just one. What do you think?

Charles;
  I carry two needle type voicing tools. One is a small, wooden handeled
thingee which can hold up to four needles, the other is a 'chopstick'. While
I only keep three needles in the four needle thingee I don't find it a
problem to remove needles as needed and I have never found the need for using
four needles......... (not to mention that having three needles in the tool
gives me at least one spare!;)
  I find, that for me, this combination allows me the flexibility and control
I desire and not coincedentally saves weight/space in my tool kit.
My way.
Jim Bryant (FL)