theRe: need more info in the journal

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 14:40:52 EDT

In a message dated 06/09/2002 9:39:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dnereson@dimensional.com writes:

>  I depend on it to keep abreast of the new tools,
> techniques, and more efficient regulating and rebuilding procedures being
> developed in the piano servicing trade

Hi list,
 This would be a good addition to the journal,a new product review.Any new
supplies,tools,etc... on the market.Like Keyboard player, does new product
reviews each month.I guess the vendors send in new products they have,and
someone would do a pro -con type evaluation for the tuner-tech.
Best,
Hazen Bannister