Black Finish

Wed, 19 Jun 2002 07:41:01 -0400

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 07:11:30 -0400 Jon Page <jonpage@attbi.com> writes:

> Leaning the lid against the wall will prevent adequately coating the
> edges of the lid.
> This is an area all too often neglected.  Treat the edges like any
> other surface.
> Attention to detail is what separates a superb job from the majority
> of  jobs out there.

Hi Jon -

You may have noticed in my post that first the top side of the lid AND
all of the edges were sprayed with the lid in a horizontal position.  It
is only leaned against the wall to do the bottom side after a couple days
of curing.  I really fail to see how this will prevent adequately coating
the edges.

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com