Fraudlent keytop replacement service in utah

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 00:52:49 EDT

In a message dated 6/19/2002 9:39:06 PM Pacific Standard Time, PSFInc@msn.com
writes:

> Subj:Re: Fraudlent keytop replacement service in utah
> Date:6/19/2002 9:39:06 PM Pacific Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:PSFInc@msn.com">PSFInc@msn.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>
>   Ed

  Thank you for the advice. My Brother plans to speak to him tomorrow with
areasonable request for a refund and a chronology of the complaints. I also
intend to inquire privately of this gentlemens reputation. I made a rookies
mistake by notchecking him out first. Duh
    I will have him document the condition of the job by several witnesses
and take pictures.
   Dale Erwin