company name

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 18:53:14 -0700

What looks lousy in the yellow pages, imho, is when the company name is for
instance David Ilvedson Piano Service.  In the yellow pages it comes out:
Ilvedson, David Piano Service.  I recommend only the last name Piano
Service(s)

David Ilvedson

----- Original Message -----
From: "Farrell" <mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 6:15 PM
Subject: Re: company name

> My business card and Yellow Pages ad reads:
>
> Piano Tuning & Service
> ......by Terry Farrell
>
> That way I get "piano" in there, I have my name in there, and if I sell
the business, it can still be called "Piano Tuning & Service". Kinda covers
all the bases. If I wish, I can just use the name "Piano Tuning & Service"
if I want something shorter for whatever reason. I've even had a few calls
from folks that looked up "piano" in the white pages........of course, they
found me!  :-)