Value of S&S L

Matt Wynne ptuner@optonline.net
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 21:34:18 -0400

At 09:09 PM 6/24/02 -0400, Dale wrote:
>   Your question is a multi -faceted sticky wicket..........

Actually, the piano's not for sale.  I would like to be able to provide a
number to an insurance company regarding the value of the piano.  It
doesn't matter about markets or even if a buyer exists in the universe.  I
have my own hypothesis as to the value, I was just wondering if we're on
the same page.  I would assume the US market value for any of our
international subscribers who are reading this thread.

Thanks again
-Matt