Help! Setting up a new shop

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Wed, 02 Apr 2003 17:36:28 -0600

>Thanks Terry,
>We will get that on order right away and talk to the contractor about
>installing the steel plate.  Where is the best place to locate it in the shop?
>Warren

In the middle, giving you the greatest number of potential directions to
wheel the carcass in and out - structure permitting. And speaking of
structure, maybe it's just me, but I'd want a lot more than 20% of a 50X50
building for work area. You guys must be planning on spending a lot of time
in that office for the size of it.

Ron N