Gray Market Pianos

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 16:27:00 -0400

And a related question -- Are there gray market Kawai pianos?  Last week I
installed a Dampp-Chaser system in a 1986 UST-7.  The case was shaped like
those models usually are, but it looked cheesier somehow, and there was a
horizontal brace screwed and glued horizontally about half-way up the
kneeboard, on the inside of course.  I really wonderd if it might have been
gray market, especially since it came from a dealer I don't quite trust.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT