Anyone need a job?

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 16:02:39 -0700

Talk about a real crappy job, this one hits the fan!   It could prove to =
be a pile of work.  I'd say that urine for some trouble.  I hope it =
doesn't turn out to be a smear campaign.  Before you take the big plunge =
have the hindsight to bring along some professional strength "liquid =
tuner".  If you see the guy who did it I'd suggest giving him a good =
wippen.  What a squatter!  I guess you might say that his performance =
really stinks.  Of course that would explain his wanting to practice =
tinkling on the ivories.  I suppose as long as it all came out in the =
end.  Maybe he just prefers a stool over a piano bench.  Well it sounds =
like you've got a leg up on things but I'm glad you gave us the scoop.  =
By the way, if some of the keys don't work you might want to try giving =
them a little "jiggle".

Is this getting to be a little too much to digest?

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV

  The local hospital has four pianos which I have been servicing =
regularly for a number of years. One grand old upright in the extended =
care terminally ill lock-in area, had an old alzheimer-afflicted =
patient, who was in a hurry to get to the toilet, mistook the keybed for =
a toilet seat, and defecated all over it.=20

  I'm booked every day until next week. They have offered me unlimited =
budget. I haven't seen it yet. I have warned not to put water on it. =
They also will supply rubber gloves, white coat, and face mask.

  In 25 years in the piano industry, this is the worst yet.=20

  Happy Easter, list.

  Kenny Finlayson, RPT