The market place - nip this before it starts

Wed, 23 Apr 2003 06:44:18 -0400

David P -

Since I haven't had a chance yet to reply to Robin Hufford's response to my
earlier post, which was, in turn a response to Terry Farrell's "Post
unnecessarily diverted.  I respectfully suggest that you misconstrue what
he meant, by taking it out of context.  His point, I believe, was that,
whatever the real value of the technical improvement, or of the investment
of hours of our time advocating an idea, the impact in the financial arena
(market sales or our own income) can be negligible.  As to his tone,
judging from previous posts, this is simply the way he writes.  Whether you
agree with him or not, or feel that something can sometimes be more
succinctly stated, he is extremely articulate.  I believe any irritation he
expressed was at being coerced into having to spend time in less
-than-meaningful discourse.  I will apologize to him appropriately.  I
don't mean to be critical of you. I think you meant it in fun.  I just
don't want him to have to spend time addressing this.  Fact is, I still
want to know the answer to what moves first, the bridge or the
board.  Let's stay focused, please.  Thanks.

Respectfully,

David Skolnik
Hastings-on-Hudson