The market place - nip this before it starts

Wed, 23 Apr 2003 18:31:45 -0400

Keith -

My comment refers to an earlier post:
>Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 09:51:04 -0400
>From: David Skolnik <davidskolnik@optonline.net>
>Subject: Re: Post Responses

Posing the question as I did was a gross oversimplification of the
discussions contained in those subject threads.  I do recommend reading
through them.  I would need to review a few of them before trying to
paraphrase the debate.  I'll try to do it soon, unless someone else gets to
it first.

David Skolnik
Hastings-on-Hudson