files@ptg.org, place tech files on the web at ptg.org

Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:08:19 +0200

Below is an exact copy of the post David Stanwood complained about, as it was
taken from the archives. This is hardly 16 pages, and both the image and the
HTML coding has been stripped and filled with the URLs to each provided.

If this is not what is being sent out in digest form for those who want to
subscribe that way, then I have to wonder why not. Seems to me this would solve
everyones problems nicely.

Cheers

RicB

I ran into the following picture following a link supplied by Calin in
his last post of just a few minutes ago. And I couldnt help but think as
I was looking at this, that it probably wouldnt be all that difficult to
strengthen and improve the repetition device on this without really
changing the basic design of the action. So I got to thinking....why NOT
a two lever system... ??

[Image]
--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.

--------------6362EFAEF6D80FA270C78CCD
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--------------6362EFAEF6D80FA270C78CCD
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: C:\\DOCUME~1\\RICHAR~1\\LOCALS~1\\Temp\\nsmailTB.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 39184 bytes
Desc: not available

--------------6362EFAEF6D80FA270C78CCD--