OT Re: files@ptg.org,

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:21:21 -0600

At 05:48 PM 4/23/2003 -0500, you wrote:

>The first file, a picture of a, uh, fine action repair has been uploaded
>and is ready for viewing at:
>
>https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/files/attachments/17/27/5d/27/Dsc00209.jpg
>
>:)
>
>Kent Swafford

Yeah, well, sorry, but I gotta...
     The tech must of worked for a "clip" joint, eh? It's a Wessel, Nickel,
and Gross..... now just gross. Maybe he needed to "WNG" it. I'm sure he
appreciates us airing his dirty laundry, pins and all. The escaping center
pin may have been threatened with a whippen. Already had a sticker up
its'.... well. The clothespin seems the right size.... fit to be
tied....on. Maybe the tech just "tied one on".... and on, and on, and on....
Back to work, Guy.....................

oh.... and on the real subject.... I haven't had any problems with
graphics. Eudora and Photoshop just "do their thing"...