Please help a church choose a grand piano

KENNETH FINLAYSON kennyfin@jetstream.net
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:20:44 -0700

Hi Gordon!

Do you know the keyslip was once called the 'thumper board', on the old =
tracker-action organ?=20

I've been hanging around the church fro 25 years as assisstant to the =
assisstant organist. The best value seems to be a used Yamaha, or Kawai. =
I see them often enough at 10 - 12 G's. A used Yamaha rarely gives =
trouble, it's cheaper, and you won't have to worry about it getting =
bashed up.

Kenny Finlayson, RPT