Loose Tuning Pins-Drink Spilled

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 20:07:52 -0600

Hi Louis,
                Correct, we remove the lid and hinges.  As you roll the
piano over with the hinges in place, you can damage both the rim and the
hinges.  Two people can handle the job easily.
The reason for tipping over on to two padded 2 X 4"s, is so you can get
your fingers under the rim, to make it easy to set back up.
Regards Roger