1873 Steinway Square Grand

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 09:28:49 EDT

Terry,

I ordered a lever from Schaff.  Since I didn't have my catalogue with me at
the time, I did it sight unseen.  Now that I'm leafing through the catalogue,
I can't even find it.  I do see tips in there, though, which may be a better
bet with an extension lever.

I'll keep you posted on this.  Should be interesting.

Dave