Questions form a person soon to be new to the profession...

J Patrick Draine draine@attbi.com
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 13:20:33 -0400

If you're in Canada:
<www.pianotech.uwo.ca >
If you're in the US of A:
<www.nbss.org>
Take a peek, give them a call, go for an interview, make your pick, do
it!
Of course you can go to the NEECSO PTG seminar outside of Boston May
1-4 (next week!) or Dallas for the Annual PTG Convention & Institute
(July 2-6) for a brief immersion in "piano technology continuing
education" too.

Patrick Draine

On Saturday, April 26, 2003, at 12:30  PM, BEEsignature9@aol.com wrote:

> Questions form a person soon to be new to the profession...
>
> Hello I am preparing and investigating to get an education to become a
> Registered piano technician...
>
> Hopefully, this will appropriate to ask here...
>
> If not please e-mail me off of the list...
>
> Is there a list online that rates or reviews the different Schools of
> Piano Technology?
>
> What are some pointers on seeking the best education available?

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: text/enriched
Size: 981 bytes