To incoprorate or not..

Phil Bondi tito@philbondi.com
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 11:42:05 -0400

Hello all.

I have had this running discussion with my accountant for 3 years
now..always around tax time, of course.

I feel she's being somewhat vague on purpose with me about incorporating.
Her big thing about incorporating is having employees, which I don't
have..it's all me.

She's as sharp as Vermont Cheddar and no, I'm not switching
accountants..she's saved me a bundle over the years..but I feel, and it is a
feel, that she's being vague with me on purpose.

I would like to hear the pros and cons from this group..if you want to reply
privaately, you know how.

Thanks.

-Phil Bondi (Fl.)
phil@philbondi.com