TR: Killer Octave Question - one of those Erards !

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:53:35 +0200

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Isaac OLEG [mailto:oleg-i@wanadoo.fr]
Envoyé : mercredi 30 avril 2003 16:49
À : JAMES DALLY
Objet : RE: Killer Octave Question - one of those Erards !

Hello James, (sorry I post to the list, your computer rejected my
mail)

Comment se passent ces cours de Français ? je suis bien désolé mais tu
est interessé, (you are intereted) et non interessant (it is
interesting). (I am afraid that you are interested, not interesting !)

Beside, I had the very bad surprize yesterday when uploading the
pictures from my camera to the puter, to push the wrong button, then I
clear the camera memory, and all these pics where lost for the moment.

As I will be back in a week at the same intrument (Erard 2.20 M -1907
, straight strung) I'll take those pictures again.
An impressive soundboard crow, and full front bearing as back bearing
on that piano. Indeed the strings are less tensionned than modern
Roslau wire, (50 Kg/string env vs 70-75 Kg actually)So the pressure on
the soundboard is lee strong.

The tone is very pleasing with its original strings, even bass
stringfs are really in good condition, thats amazing, only the Erards
are sometime in such a good condition.

I'll stay posted.

Best Regards.

Isaac OLEG