Pneumatic Soundboard Press

Fri, 8 Aug 2003 18:56:35 -0700

I'm looking at all these soundboard press plans and they all seem to be
designed to glue up the whole panel at once.  Thus, they require a large
platform (read square footage).  Could one have a single rib press that
glues one rib at a time?  The board would be supported on a table and
inserted through the press to the position of the rib that was being glued
up.  The dimensions would be considerably less.  I realize it would take
longer, but since I am not a high production shop, I can afford a little
more time.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net