Key Ratios/Roger

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 16:21:07 -0700

The .5 figure to represent ratio is very convenient, when looking at the
dip measurement.  For instance KR at .45 is easily used with 10mm dip to
find capstan rise. As compared to 2.something or other to 1.
Hope that helps.

Roger,
Thanks for the attempt!<G> I've attended several of David Stanwoods classes
and don't recall this way of measuring key ratio. At this point, I'm still a
bit foggy on the "methodology". Must be the "oldstimers disease", again!<G>
I guess I'll continue to think in "real" ratios, as I'm not "anal" enough
about actions to get too deep in t/his stuff!<G> Thanks again.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares Are I