Pitch raising with TuneLab97

Cy Shuster 741662027@charter.net
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 18:43:45 -0600

I'm trying to use the pitch raise feature in TuneLab 97, with the option =
to measure the current pitch of notes to calculate overpull.  I get the =
prompt that says "Waiting..." and hit the key, but it never measures the =
note, even though the note clearly shows on the spectrum and phase =
displays.  I tried hitting the spacebar, which forces a measurement of =
inharmonicity, but that does nothing on this screen.

I understand the program is waiting for a sound trigger.  I have an =
external mike close to the string.  The inh. measurement works.  =
Anything I can do differently?

--Cy Shuster--
Rochester, MN