touch weight changes

Wed, 10 Dec 2003 21:11:25 -0800

A bit more information would be helpful.  What are the upweights on the
keys that now have a downweight of 60 grams?  What is the basic leading
pattern now, i.e. how many leads in each key in the bass, midrange and top,
and what is the general placement relative to the balance rail?

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net

Boston