Intuit's Customer Manager review

Bill Ballard yardbird@vermontel.net
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 21:37:22 -0500

At 4:42 PM -0500 12/10/03, Greg Newell wrote:
>Overall it seems that Intuit is simply out for more revenue on this
>one. I believe that Quickbooks itself will do almost everything that
>this offering does already. I thought that this offering would be
>the cat's meow for this tuner but I think I'll be shying away from
>this one. I'll let you know if my opinion changes. For now at least,
>I'm glad it was a free trial.

If you know exactly what you want your dream Piano Tuners Business
Software to do, you might get yourself a good database, and build it
yourself. I've done that with the RAM-based Panorama (win/mac)
http://www.provue.com/.

Mr. Bill

"No, Please wait, you're all individuals" Brain Cohen, exasperated
"Yes, we're all individuals"  the throng assembled in the street
                 below his window, in unison
"I'm not..."  Lone dissenter.
     ...........Monty Python's "Life of Brian"