I now pronounce you Knabe Mingonette (Plastic parts replacement)

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:20:33 -0800 (PST)

A lot of Aeolian-American pianos from the late 40's
and into the 50's used this obnoxious,
"Proto-Plastic". Too bad, too, as the pianos
themselves are excellent instruments. IMHO
     Yes, replacement wooden parts can be had from
your normal suppliers, of the correct dimensions.
    I would, though, like some advice on
preserving/treating the solid aluminum action rails
that some of these pianos have, for longevity and
serviceability.
     Anyone???
     Thump

     Yes, wooden replacement parts can be bought