Concert Tuning, (on a Sunday!!!!!!!)/Terry

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 18:07:59 -0800

Terry,

"Christian Rock" is, in my mind a contradiction of terms, especially if it's
"Goth" or "Heavy Metal" or whatever other common label you could choose.<G>
(Most "Rock" of this sort is essentially based on counter-culture to begin
with.) IMO, it's just a good excuse to play Deafeningly LOUD!<G>
To the subject and question: Tuning on a Sunday is automatically Double.
Concert Tuning is again Double. Short-sighted Concert Tuning w/idiots
allowing only ONE hour would be Quadruple! Add all that together and my fee
would be SIX times my normal rate!!!!!!!!! (and NO I'm not kidding!) This
sort of gig can afford that and should pay it, IMHO.
Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares Are I