Carpal tunnel surgery

Greg DesBrisay g.desbrisay@ieee.org
18 Dec 2003 22:40:13 -0800

A friend of mine had severe carpal tunnel syndrome after working for
years in a lab as a biochemist.  She found that deep tissue massage from
a massage therapist worked extremely well for her.  So well in fact that
she changed careers and became a massage therapist herself.  She now
works those hands hard giving deep tissue massages just about every day
without a problem!

I've personally been amazed at the difference that a good
deep-tissue/sports massage can make to my body, so if it were me I'd
give massage a serious try before going for surgery.

I hope this helps!

Greg DesBrisay