comparative labor rates ...

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 09:52:23 EST

In a message dated 12/21/03 7:42:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,
cedel@supernet.com writes:

<< Actually, it appears to me you are saying two things.  (1)  Charge what
you think you are
 worth, and (2) charge according to the market.  Those are two very different
approaches.

Clyde;
 No actually they are the same thingee...... Another way of saying the same
thing might be ....Charge what you think you are worth in the market you are
in. :-)
 If you starve then I think plumbing apprentice programs start in the
spring-time most places! ;-)
Phil Jolly