Simple Solution

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 11:59:40 -0600

I'm not known for brilliant ideas, but I do get the odd BFO*!

I have one of those metal bowls that has a strong magnet attached to the
bottom. I use it to hold screws as I remove them, etc.

Well, I just finished some major work on a BBU** including a restringing
job. For a variety of reasons, I am doing the work in the customer's
home. When you clip piano wire to length, little pieces really go flying
and I was concerned about leaving these around with little kids in the
home SO ...

Put the magnet dish under the wire as you cut it! Zap! The dish grabs
it. Works great.

Alan R. Barnard
Salem, MO

*Brilliant Flash of the Obvious