To Dr. Thomason Re: Key Inertia

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 20:49:03 +0100

Dear list ,

I are not a big scientist but my best friend works for the DST
(territorial security) I asked him to make a test and the original
post was written with THE SAME TYPEWRITER (particularly the "C" of
Calin is having a little flaw in all the posts ) We noticed also  that
in French it is the name of the loving caresses a mother does to it
child or lovers do themselves in a gentle and peaceful way and the
code service is actually at work trying to understand what was hiding
inside this obviously coded message to humans.

May be humankind is in danger , I'll keep you posted ass soon as we'll
have the results.

Let Big Brother be with you (and not against you).

Grins of Christmas to all (even Joe after all ...)

Isaac

P.S sorry for the unattended prolongation
Isaac OLEG
accordeur - reparateur - concert
oleg-i@noos.fr
19 rue Jules Ferry