PitchLock

Sun, 28 Dec 2003 16:07:09 +0100

I dunno Isaac... perhaps its just my speakers... but I didnt notice any
lessening of sustain, nor any less rich tone. Seemed to rather that this
was an interesting idea worth giving a closer look. Certainly the device
deserves a bit of discussion here on Pianotech. Obviously the << tuning
>> effect was curious, and I for one would like a more in depth explaintion, and a justification for your claim as to the << muting >> effect.

Happy Happies

RicB