Smoke smell from console...Also OT: Honda add that is the cat's meow!

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@bwsys.net
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 18:17:25 -0500

I have a very nice console that I purchased from a heavy smoker. Before I
put it up to sell I want to try something! Hopefully to cut the stink...
I have taken an airhose to it and now have a large fan moving air through
it. Any help?

I do know that a lot of the smell goes away with time, I have a number of
felt strips that another tech gave me. He was a heavy smoker and had the
strips in a trailer home. They cleared in about 6 months to a not so bad
level.
 Thanks Rich
Oliver Piano Service
OFF TOPIC: The following is a link to a Honda add. It is a short film
that is the most enjoyable add I've seen. It took the crew 600 + tries to
get the dozen of mechanical actions to go as the film progress. It does
take a bit to load but is worth it.
http://paradiselost.com/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=2