"Bambino Treatment"???? (Better joke)

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 06:35:49 -0800 (PST)

O.K.: Soooooooooo, inspired by the trade ( and perhaps
a drunken fog ) "The Babe" pushed the piano into the
pond to brew some "Tea for Tooners".  And, apparently,
it has has worked! 80 years later, drawn by the aroma
of adventure, some silly techs are taking a sip!
     Actually, this reminds me of a story in the 70's
when, on a bet, some techs in SF restored (?) a coin
piano that had been at the bottom of the bay for 60
years! ( Perhaps they could be hired as
"consultants?")
      Thump