Pinblock Installation

Stan Kroeker stan@pianoexperts.mb.ca
Tue, 04 Mar 2003 08:43:52 -0600

Terry,

Get out your Journal reprint books (you do have them, don't you?!!:) and
read Nick Gravagne's series of articles on pinblock fitting.  His
methods are now firmly entrenched in my shop procedures manual and
guarantee a fit within 1/2 mm of the original.

Regards,

Stan Kroeker
Registered Piano Technician