Actual piano question: Pin strength and chipboard Yamahas

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Thu, 06 Mar 2003 09:41:47 -0600

Not that simple, you need the right balance between, tensile strength and
rigidity.   Now the trick is to get two engineers to agree.  Once the pin
gets in the field, we tech's bitch that there is too much flex.
Oh well, back to the drawing board.
Roger