Actual piano question: Pin strength and chipboard Yamahas

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 12:50:41 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Ron!
    Yes, the pins were in too tight. But this, in
COMBINATION with their seemingly excessive tendency to
flex, is what made tuning it so very, very obnoxious.
(IMHO). If the pins were rock-solid-rigid, it wouldn't
have really been so bad. (IMHO)
     By the way: I live pretty close to the factory.
Want me to drive oiver there and give them a piece of
our collective minds on this? I really wouldn't mind!
    Regards,
    Thump