lost motion compensator revisited

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 08 Mar 2003 07:00:58 -0500

Thanks for the addendum, Dave.  Your last two sentences below pretty
well reflect where I come out, at least for some of these actions.  I do
remember now regluing a couple jack flnages with the action still
intact.  That was a little difficult to do, trying to get the alignment
corrrect, but it sure beat taking everything apart.  Sometimes one has
to realize that, unpleasant though it is, if you struggle with the
problem long enough you'll eventually get it fixed.  There are the
unfortunate exceptions, of course....

Regards,
Clyde