Need Stable Advice

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Sat, 08 Mar 2003 20:24:23

Hi Dave,

If I were in your situation I would install a full Damppchaser system with
bottom cover and auto shut off using the "high" setting humiditstat with a
20 foot cord. I would get a "child proof" cover for the outlet that the
unit is plugged into so that it takes a greater effort to unplug it. I'd
arrange an email contact for whom ever is going to look after exchanging
the pads on the unit and email them to remind them of the need.