Tuning question (was Pianotech list)

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:48:57

Hi Dave,

Unisons included in your first pass.

Some people favor different tests--we literally all *here* differently so
that's not surprising. Find the two tests that work best for you. Use one
to help *set* your octaves and the other to *test* the result. Kind of a
*two gun* approach.

My personal choice for temperament would be the Baldasin/Sandeson one.