chapter meeting-etds

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 20:32:54 EST

Hi,
  I got the report today from Don Valley,as I had to cancel attending the
last chapter meeting as planned.They had an accutuner,pocket rct,and
verituner,and went through each machine,tuning,and comparing features.Don
said they tuned some with all three,and pretty much,aurally agreed with the
tuning from each machine.He said overall features,ease of use,and
looks(spinners,lights displays )were discussed,and reviewed.He said they
liked all three machines,and if were to buy,it would be first,the pocket
rct,accutuner,and verituner in that order.This was general concensus,from etd
users,and non users.It was not a one machine better than another,but the
group liking the overall look and performance,of one more than another.
Best,
Hazen Bannister