Longterm future of piano business

Sat, 22 Mar 2003 07:25:40 -0800

There will always be room for quality work and techs who provide quality
products and services.  People who refurbish, rebuild and sell may have an
easier time since their lower overheads allow them to be more competitive
with prices than dealers.  But remember, we are only in part of a business
cycle.  Nothing is permanent, good times or bad times.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net

business.  Piano dealers are going under right and left.  Used pianos are
at historic lows and even then do not sell.  There will always be tuning
and rebuilding business since there are still millions of pianos out there.
But do you feel about the long term growth of our field.