Explaining Fees was RE: Anybody wanna trade?

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 15:33:55 -0600

Why??????? I don't want customers like that!!!!!!!!! The only reason
people can get work done for that kind of price is because so-called
"techs" will do it. Just like a store here that will only pay $15.00 for
a floor tuning because they can still find "tuners" who'll do it for that!
They'll also only pay the same for going on location and doing a
warranty tuning!!!!

Avery